What does courage look like?

I was just wondering if you ever look at me and think of me as couragous?  I go through these moments where I am strong like a lion and then one little ripple in the road makes me turn into a little scared kitty cat?

Why?

I have walked too many years with You to be afraid at this stage of the game.  Help me show courage in the face of fear and doubt. 

I had a thought the other day.  What if I am never ever able to sing again?  I started to really believe I might not.  Then I found something I wrote in my Bible right after you healed me on Oct. 6th of 2006....it said...music again.(written under a promise of rewards).

I think it is very funny that I still am a little scared kitty when it comes to something I know I was born to do and can do well.  I have always had music inside of me that came from You.
It is high time I start believing that no vocal problem and nothing any Dr tells me is not something that you can not remedy when You want to.

So tell me today...what does courage look like?  Is it me walking by faith until I see what I know to be true?
I hope you are proud of me.  It has not been easy and I want to believe what You say about me more than what I think about myself, and sometimes I actually do.

Dear God, please make me strong and full of courage.
1 Cor16: 13  BE ON ALERT, STAND FIRM IN THE FAITH, SHOW COURAGE, BE STRONG!

Comments

Popular Posts