What it feels like to be healed

Dear God

I am having trouble putting into words the overwhelming joy of what it feels like to be healed. It was just six years ago today that you healed me...last night I was looking back and talking with some friends and praying for healing for them. I started to cry when I thought back to the terrible road it was to endure the pain and physical suffering for years and years that came with trigeminal neuralgia. I struggled to put into words just how amazing it really was to be healed. Although I don't consider myself special, I do feel I have been gifted with a great measure of faith to pray for the hurting, the sick and the hopeless. Increase my faith to pray for greater things than even these miracles I have seen.

You continue to amaze me.
I am singing at a retreat this weekend in my favorite place in Ohio(Hocking Hills). You give me favor and the desires of my heart and I am
overwhelmed this morning with gratitude. Thank you for healing me.

For a girl who talks way too much, I am finding myself sitting in your presences this morning worshiping you for all you have done. I like the tears that fall down my cheeks...they remind me of harder times that gave way to healing.
Even in the darkness and when the world was caving in on me...you were holding on to me.
Thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts