Dear God...why?

There are questions that seem to linger in my mind and sometimes I cannot shake the unfairness of it all. When doubts creep in and start to make my faith feel shaky, I fill my mind with the truth...You do unfairly distribute blessings and hardship. I don't know why in my mind I want things to be fair because if they were I know I would spend an eternity separated from YOu for all the sins I have committed in my life. You unfairly distribute to me grace and unending love, and for that I am thankful. I wake up today knowing that your love reaches beyond the heavens. I see friends and family struggle with different unfair aspects to their lives and I am forced to pull from way deep down in my faith threshold and grab on to the truth...You never leave us or forsake us. Thank you for quiet mornings, for sunrises, for dreams that turn into realities and for the way you Love me. Thank you for my husband, and children who remind me why it is that I live...to learn how to love like you.

Comments

Popular Posts