Remember when

Remember when I was little God? I was so silly and my mind so sure that living forever would be a huge drag and I was not happy I was born...

Remember when I was little and I would be so scared of sleeping in the dark?
I do, I would tremble and shake and think of a millions ways I could die in the middle of the night.

Remember when you found me sitting on a bench by a monument to the unborn at Liberty? I remember you whispering to me things that brought my heart back to life again.

Remember that time you healed me from the terrible trigeminal neuralgia pain that had been my life for 5 years?
I do...

Remember how you inspired me to write that song?
I do...

I sit here this morning watching the sunrise over lakeside Ohio and I sit here remembering all the ways you have walked with me, carried me, and loved me.

Thank you God.

Comments

Popular Posts