Thank you, I think?

Sometimes I think I am not ready to say thank you, and that bothers me. I have learned so much from the seasons of my life that were sent to teach me the biggest lessons.

When I was a little girl, my parents would teach me and my siblings to say please and thank you for everything. It did not come naturally then and we had to be trained to say it. As I step into the last few years of my thirties, I was thinking it would come much more naturally to me now, but the truth is...sometimes I am not ready to say thank you.

Give me a thankful heart for the seasons of pain when I am in them so that my life can be an example of grace under pressure. I do feel Your Love and presence in my life, and for that I say thank you today.

I know this season will turn into another someday and I will look back and say thank you...I just wish I could say it right now. My prayer is that You will create in me a heart that is thankful for the pain, for I know it will have only been for good.

Comments

Popular Posts