Why do I feel this way still?

Dear God,
I find myself asking the question...why do I feel this way still? I am overwhelmed at times with the thought that this is actually the way my life is going to be from now on. Every now and then I get a day or two where I am so positive and certain that the anxiety is long behind me, and then it will rear its ugly face at me almost laughing and saying hello I am still here. I trust You in all things, even this. I just happen to be very tired and weary tonight. I have one request tonight...allow me to rest completely in You. I know You are here with me and that I am not alone
I sit in a room full of people and think I am alone and then realize a valuable lesson. My thought are not always in line with what the truth really is. I pull out my Bible and search for a word from you that will comfort me. You always know what to say. Thank you again for being faithful. Please put a picture of peace in my mind tonight.

Comments

Popular Posts