Where i am today.

Dear God,
Where I am today is shaking. Why is it that I can go through countless doubtless days and then something happens and I feel fear grab on to me like a cancer? You remind me of what I already know is true...You don't give me a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. I am shaking like a leaf today about something that really has no right to even make me feel like this. I am always thankful that you take me just the way I am today and are willing to be around me. You don't treat me the way the world would treat me and say, " Anastasia is way too difficult and needy of a friend.". No, you do the opposite. You allow me to bring you all my junk and goop and lay it at your feet. I find my rest in You and know exactly where I am today, I may not be tomorrow, but I can meet you there also. Comfort me with these thoughts...YOU ARE THE SAME, yesterday, today, and forever.

Comments

Popular Posts