On the verge of something wonderful. You birth to completion the thing you stir inside of me.

Every now and then I get a very creative feeling...
Don't know why it comes on in spurts and often there is a giant gap between them.

Do you ever have that happen?

I love these little whispers of the wonderful.

I have this feeling.  It started in December of 2015.  I know that there will be something wonderful or amazing or something inspired that will come this year.  I am thankful for the feeling.  

It reminds me that the supernatural inside of me longs to be expressed at times.

I hope this does not sound pious or like I am bragging.  It is the exact opposite.

It is the feeling of knowing that there is nothing that I could teach myself or do, to achieve whatever greatness will be.  I have long ago given in to the concept that I can do impossible things because of Jesus in me. 

The first time I ever sat down at a piano and knew I would be able to make music come out...
The first time I ever attempted to design a landscape with no training...
The first time I held my daughter at 2:16 am on October 4th 1994 in the early morning hours with tears streaming down my face.
The time I stopped in a place I would never eat to buy food because I heard a voice say you will have to buy food for someone today...and it happened.
And the list goes on and on and on. 

Be prepared for Great things.

Jesus Himself told His disciples that they would do greater things than He did while He was here on earth... that is so hard to believe when you think of how AMAZING and GREAT HE IS.  He is in heaven and He prays for us, He believes in us.  

I love these times of creativity and when I am on the verge of something wonderful.
I am taking the time today to just enjoy it.

Thank you God for that feeling... You will always birth to completion the thing you stir inside of me.

Comments

Popular Posts