Changing...

I am changing my blog and beginning to post things that show a better and more well rounded view of my life and the things that go in in it.

I long for change...

I hope that as a writer I continue to grow and flourish in a world that is hell bent on talking less and less to face and more and more with our hands.
Hey, I am Italian and Greek and I think I can handle talking with my hands.

Anyway, just wanted to update anyone who is following my blog...all 6 of you not counting my husband, who is by duty my number one fan.

I hope to post interesting pictures of things and stories about songs I am writing and all sorts of things that will one day become the chronicles of a life well lived. 

I will most likely edit out all the bad stuff in my life, please don't assume I am perfect even though on my blog I may try and impress you with lots of good things that are happening.  Know that in the bad times, I take my  giant heap of problems and burdens to Jesus...He has been the best secret keeper of them all.  Never does He make me feel ashamed when I lay those nasty burdens down and reveal who I am or might have been.

I am forever grateful for the wonderful gift of the love of God.  It rescues.  It changes me...it leaves me standing in awe of such love a goodness.   

If you are reading this...you must know first and foremost, I love a good sunrise and sunset and can be found on most mornings watching the sunrise.  This is a picture of the spot I watched the sunrise at Lakeside OH last summer.  



I leave you with this one thought...don't judge me because I hate spell check and my punctuation is horrific.  Learn to laugh at the little things that make you you.
Learn that living well means having your family around you and loving you.
Learn to enjoy the small things.
Everything and I mean
Everything
Should 
Be 

Done

With

LOVE!

Comments

Popular Posts