Dear God, it hurts to be rejected.

Dear God,
It's not fair that people can just discard us and act like we don't matter. The other day my Dr decided he does not want to be my Dr anymore and sent me a certified letter with several untrue statements attached to the why of it...I am hurt and frustrated and just wanted to say I think it's unfair. I know that there are many times in life I too have done this along the way. I wrote off friends and neighbors that I thought were too difficult for me to handle and found it easier to just let them go. Why do we give up so easy as a people? We say goodbye to our marriages and walk away from debt and business deals that go wrong fast. We run instead of staying when thing get hard and ugly. YOU DON'T, but we do and I even did. You remind me of how you went to he cross. We remember the sacrifice you made on the cross for us this day so many years ago Jesus. You were all God and all man. Once for all...so that we might learn to love like you and forgive like you. Somehow, someday, you will right every wrong. Thank you for that hope. Thank you that with forgiveness comes freedom to live in peace knowing that while many things are meant to destroy me, if I put my hope trust in YOU I will never be shaken.

Comments

Popular Posts