Guarding my heart.

Dear Lord,

Feeling convicted right now about the way that I am able to speak so loving and kind when I want to and then 5 minutes later I just say whatever pops into my head. I know that if I continue to fill up my head and heart with things that are true,loving and of good report , I will be so much better off at thinking and speaking about those things. Help me to guard my heart and protect it properly so that the things that go in it
are the things you want me to put in it.

I am constantly reminded that no human being can tame the tongue, so I won't even try to say I have things under control. I do know that nothing is impossible for you so I leave this task fully up to you to help me with.

Thank you that you never change and you are the same always...I go through stages of doing really well to doing really bad, but you are always the same and that brings me such comfort in a world where things constantly change.

Comments

Popular Posts