You complete it all...

Dear God,

I just got back from a fun filled weekend in NYC.  Thank you for opening up doors and letting me get out of town.  I also thank you that you gave me such a great husband who is quick to let me just go at the drop of a dime.   I have been thinking about how I ended up here in Ohio and I have to say that it is just crazy when I really stop and think about it all.  It all happened so quickly and yet somehow even now after all these years, it is starting to make real sense to me.

You have guided my steps all along the way and I can say that I trust You.
Thank you for giving me the peace to enjoy life here.  It was a long time coming.  It seemed like i was hell bent on hating my life for many years.  I know that attitude is so important to You and I am thankful that mine has taken a real change for the better in recent years.

Help me to be a good friend.
A great and loving Mom
A faithful and loyal Wife
A kind and loving sister and daughter
And a hard worker who is well spoken of by her peers.

You always complete every good work you start in me.
Thank you...

Comments

Popular Posts